Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I am a Californian!

Well at least according to my drivers license and tags I am :) but then my name is Kelly Caldwell on my drivers license. Sometime in the last 2.5 years we lost the ‘certified’ copy of our marriage license (we just have a photocopy) so they won’t put my updated name on my license until I get one thats sealed or stamped or whatever. I spent basically 3 hours getting everything done.

I am very ready for school to start. Its nice to relax but I am getting antsy! and a little bored and lonely since Derrick is at work all day. It will be here soon enough though.

Sunday night we had dinner with 2 of Derricks coworkers and families. They are both Mormons, but dinner wasn’t weird or anything. I have been doing some research though just in case :)

btw, sorry about the horrendously long loading time of this page. All the pictures take a while..

No comments:

Post a Comment