Monday, September 11, 2006

Day 4 - Monday - South Dakota

We left Kansas City and headed up towards South Dakota. We snuck over into Kansas just to say we had.


Welcome to Kansas!


Kansas Countryside


Welcome back to Missouri ;)


Derrick was bored while riding :)


Welcome to Iowa!


Some kind of production plant I assume? It was neat looking so I took a picture :)

Nebraska.. the good life!


Nebraska Countryside- reminds me of the Windows XP desktop.


Welcome to South Dakota!


We stopped for gas in South Dakota where they had 10% ethanol blend gas which was very exciting for me :)


Lots of Sunflowers!


Snakes!? Where!?


South Dakota Countryside!


South Dakota Sunset


We stopped at the visitors center on our way into SD and found info for a Bed and Breakfast right on the way. It was only about 8 miles off the highway, but it took about 30 minutes to go those eight miles since the road was gravel and through the middle of nowhere. I was amazed at how much nothing there is up there. It is beautiful though. The b&b owners turn out to be Christians which was cool. I was sad that we didn't have more time to spend there.

No comments:

Post a Comment