Monday, September 11, 2006

Day 1 - Friday - Pack Up the Truck

Derrick worked and I finished packing until around noon. Then I went and picked him up and we went to pick up our Penske truck and trailer. We got it home, but it was really big.. perhaps too big- more on that later. We start loading as the rain was stopping, but noticed that there was water leaking from the top. Derrick went to exchange the truck which took another hour or so. I went to run some last minute errands. On my way home I noticed that my car was running really hot so I pull over and it just so happens that my dad (who came to help us move) had some anti-freeze. He brought it and we poured almost all of it into my car. Apparently I have a very slow anti-freeze leak.

Aaanyway, everyone got back to the apartment and loaded all big stuff into the truck. Derrick and I finished the smaller stuff and by that time it was around midnight so we slept on the floor of our empty apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment