Sunday, August 9, 2009

Photo Walk

This afternoon I went on a photo walk. I think I might have just made that term up, but its where you walk around somewhere and take pictures- pretty genius if I do say so!  I just went around campus and I never realized how dead everything is on Sunday afternoon.  I like to take pictures when there are not so many people around; it makes me feel less silly.  I don't know why I feel silly.  I think people are looking at me and wondering 'why is that girl taking a picture of *insert random thing here*??'  But they are probably not paying any attention at all.   I also like to take pictures of people but I always think people will get mad- are there laws against taking pictures of people in public without their consent?  I guess not, because then all the tabloids would be breaking the law.  Anyway, I am rambling now- here is a sampling of the pics!

[gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment