Monday, August 10, 2009

New Argus 75

The front- little button with dot= shutter

DSC_0014

Yay! My new camera finally came! On the left is a picture of the front- the button with the white dot is the shutter; the knob on the left side is the film winder. That's pretty much all there is to it! The top glass is for the view finder and the bottom is the actual lense.  The red flips away when you take the picture and then you wind the film knob until it reappears.  On the right is a shot of the view finder in its flipped up position.  The image is so clear and nice- the pictures don't do it justice.



I played around with the through the view finder shots.  As you can see my first shot had lots of glare from reflection off the glass.  I remedied this by hiding me and the digital camera under a blanket while I took the shot.
first try at TTV-hm.. lots of glare..

yay! problem solved! Now I just need to find something more interesting than my living room to take a picture of..

I know! I will hide under a blanket- much better!And again

3 comments:

  1. I really love my new s400, so much that i wrote a small review about it, check it out if you're still on the fence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you developing the film yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, I don't know how nor do I have the appropriate equipment etc. I want to learn eventually, but for now it will get sent off!

    ReplyDelete