Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lots of Pictures!



L: CW from the front: Lettuce, oregano, peppermint, spinach/lettuce

R: baby corn and sunflowers. A couple of the corn plants got frost damage :(



L: Tomatoes and basil. A couple of the tomatoes got frost damage too. I think they will recover but right now they look pathetic.

R: Strawberries!!! I have one that is almost ready to pick



L: Rosemary bush, marigolds, peppers

R: Peppers (frost damage! :( ), chard, onions/potatoes under cage- which still hasn't kept the rodents out. I think it must be mice that can fit through the chicken wire. grrrr.



L: Peas and where the soy beans will go

R: More peas and the bed where I planted the lima beans. The rough looking patch in the background is where the black beans will go



View of the whole plot from the north end (the hanging baskets are behind me)

No comments:

Post a Comment