Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Grad school is hard

Every morning I wake and wonder if I can really do this.  And every morning I have to convince myself that I can or at least to just get out of bed and go try.  Almost every fiber of my being says quit, run away to somewhere that is safe and comfortable.  But where is the fun in that?  I don't want to look back on a safe life.  I want to look back and know that I pushed my limits and put myself out there, whether or not I was actually successful.  I'm not really sure how I ended up here so I just have to trust that God put me here for a reason.  I don't know what the reason is but I don't think it was to quit and run away :)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Kelly - grad school is quite the roller coaster. Just hang on and enjoy the ride - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Bob!

    ReplyDelete