Friday, October 6, 2006

Friday!

I survived my first full week of classes! Oh my goodness I have never done so much reading and discussing! I was (and still am) a little worried because I am not usually much of a discusser but so far it has been OK. I am not the MOST silent one in the room ;)

I somehow managed to hurt my neck/back on Monday. I think the shock of riding with a heavy bag on my back and then sitting on the train for an hour messed me up. Luckily I have been able to take the car to the train which cuts down a lot on my bike time.

Overall, the week has been good, a bit overwhelming, but I think that will pass as I get adjusted to all the newness in life right now. I decided that I need make some friends and meet some people besides Derrick so I am going to ride with the triathlon team tomorrow morning!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment