Friday, October 13, 2006

Case of the Crazies

Another Friday has come! This week was weird, lots of ups and downs. Yesterday I had an attack of the crazies! I just completely freaked out when Derrick told me he was going to stay a few days longer in AZ. I think the feeling that everything is new and unfamiliar combined with the fact that I feel like I am all alone got bigger than I could control. I wrote Derrick these horrible mean emails and cried in the bathroom. It was great. Then I realized that I was freaking out and needed to clear my head so went running for a bit and prepared my garden for planting. That helped me clear the crazies and remember that I am not alone, not ever! God is always with me and he is always familiar and good. So anyway, I survived my case of the crazies! Yay!

I have been reading, finished this morning actually, The Da Vince Code. I know, I’m kinda behind the times but at first I wasn’t even going to read it because I had heard all this bad stuff, that it was lying about church stuff. But I figured I should be in the loop so that if someone asks me about it I will know what I am up against. Anyway, there are all kinds of lies in that book. I tried to skim those parts and get the info I need to keep up with the plot- which was very intriguing by the way! Codes and mystery, action and adventure!

So thats the excitement of my week! Plans for the weekend include gardening, trying out a new church in Davis (maybe) and cleaning! I am too hip for my own good..

PS- I changed the look- What do you think? Also, I got rid of all the pictures and put them here

No comments:

Post a Comment