Friday, October 27, 2006

Can I go home yet?

Man, what a morning! I rode my bike to the train this morning and everything was going well... Then on my last turn of the route theres was a small puddle in the little dent that runs across the road. I went through it standing up (so the water doesn't stripe me) like I do every morning but this time I somehow lost control and completely fell over. The people driving behind me stopped to make sure I was OK. Very embarrassing and very painful! Both my knees are scraped and one is a little purple. I can walk though so I don't think anything is broken or torn which is good. And of course today is the day that Derrick is taking the PE so he's completely unreachable. I'm hoping that he will be able to come get me from the train station this afternoon so I don't have to ride with a bum knee. Its so nice to have Derrick home!
AAanyway, I have wasted the whole morning messing around on the internet so I guess I should try to do some work!

No comments:

Post a Comment