Friday, November 3, 2006

It rained!

Yesterday I learned an important lesson: if you ride your bike after it rains your rear will get wet; you should cover your bike seat with a plastic bag so that it won't soak up water.
This morning I learned that I don't know how to change the tube on my bike ( I do in theory but not in reality) but luckily other nice people on the train do!
Aaanyway, I am very glad its Friday! This has been crazy-everything-is-due-soon-week. I am actually supposed to be writing a paper right this minute but I decided to get warmed up on my blog first ;)
Well, thats about all the interesting stuff to say! Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly!

    Thanks for keeping us updated - I love to read about what's going on in your life! I hope Derrick passed the PE - I've heard it's rough. I'm sure he did great though. I also hope you are doing well with all of your classes, research, etc.

    You aren't missing anything here. My brother got into Teach for America (yay!), to his first choice location, Charlotte (double yay!), teaching high school English. He's actually certified for social studies, but he's going to do English, at least for the next 2 years. Anyway, he's excited about that.

    I'm getting excited about the holidays...they're always a nice break from the monotony of life (at least my life - I'm sure yours isn't too monotonous these days!). You'll have to let us know if it feels like Christmas out there. I know when I was in San Diego last fall/winter, it didn't feel like Christmas because it was so bloody warm!

    Take care and we miss you!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete