Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Countdown to Turkey!

So lets see.. whats new with us?
1. One week until Thanksgiving fun in Napa with eemily! yay!!
2. Might not be doing ATP for research..
3. We got Lawrence of Arabia from Netflix. I thought it was going to be horrible and boring based solely on the fact that it is 3 hours and 47 minutes long. But we watch about 1.5 hours last night and I am into it. Its a tiny bit slow but they are treking accross the desert- that is not speedy business.
4. Did I mention its almost Thanksgiving?
5. The rain is starting.. I wouldn't really call it rain though.. more just a drizzle. I need a rain coat.
6. I have won the battle with the bunnies! I have a fortress of fencing and netting around my garden that seems to be working. The rain is nice in that it means that I don't have to water my garden but it also means that grass (and other weeds) grow like crazy!! I have put down mulch in an attempt to suffocate it.. I have a feeling it won't make much difference. Hopefully my veggies will grow in spite of the infestation.
7. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment