Thursday, March 15, 2007

I have a dilemma

Well, maybe 2. First I don't how to spell dillemma? And also I have an exam at 8am tomorrow. I have 2 options for getting to campus: Train or car. Train is usually on time but has been known to be late on the days that I actually need to be on campus on time. Car is usually reliable but have some slight mechanical issues which could potentially backfire. If the train is late or gets cancelled I will most likely have a ride to Davis via someone else. But if the car breaks down I am pretty much going to miss my whole exam trying to deal with it. Hmm.. sounds like the train may be the best choice.
Or maybe the car would be better because then I have a better chance of getting out this dreaded microbiology exam... bleeeach!

No comments:

Post a Comment