Sunday, March 18, 2007

The homestretch

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! All I have left is a take home exam, which is already half finished, and two papers to put the finishing touches on. Then I get to start packing and cleaning! I'm not sure how much better that is than school but at least its something that doesn't involve sitting in front of the computer all day.
Grad students at UC Davis are much more dedicated than the ones I knew at NCSU, including myself :) They stay up late all the time and try to work as hard as they can on every possible thing. Maybe I am just jealous... or maybe its just because they are boys ;)
This picture is a very cute puppy that I happened across on the internet. Don't worry I am not getting a dog. I barely have time to take care of myself much less a dog- but boy is he cute!! He would probably eat our shoes and pee everywhere though. I'll just keep telling myself that...
Tomorrow is the last day that I have to ride the train!! I think I will miss it a little bit. We had a St Pattys day party on Thursday with corn beef tacos! And I inducted as an official CC Rider- just in time to leave. Oh well, at least I got a cool pin :) Well, thats all the interesting stuff I have to report.. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment