Sunday, January 7, 2007

Yay!!

We finally got our new dresser! Its so pretty! and nice to have a place to put our clothes besides on the floor ;) This weekend has been very productive! Yesterday I cleaned and cleaned and made a yummy dinner (citrus and black pepper chicken) and sugar cookies! I got some cookie cutters from Williams-Sonoma where you make the cookies and then put them together to make 3-D trees, snowman, sled and reindeer! You are supposed to use a gingerbread cookie recipe but I decided to try it with the sugar cookies. It didn't work- they swell so much that they don't fit together right. Oh well! They are still yummy!
I went for a bike ride this morning. It was so nice to ride my road bike! Its so much faster than my commuter bike. It was soo cold out - I had snot everywhere!! ;) Today I have a lot of reading to do .. I also need to clean the bathroom- my least favorite housecleaning activity.
Well happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment