Saturday, January 27, 2007

Welcome to the Quarter of Death!

I am taking 4 classes this quarter. I am not dead yet but it is quite probable that I will be before its over ;) Three of the four have big projects so right now I'm not completely drowning but when everything starts coming due I think I will be going crazy.
Despite my crazy class schedule I had time today to go work at the garden for the afternoon! We had a general 'workday' to earn some hours (In order to not lose your deposit on your garden plot you have to work a certain number of community hours) and then I worked a little in my own garden. My attempt at a winter crop failed miserably. I grew a half eaten cabbage, rosemary- which I'm not sure actually grew so much as didn't die, and lots and lots of grass!! However I was inspired today by other gardeners so I made a first attempt at battling the grass (pulled up and mulched over it). I am considering planting an apple tree. We are allowed to plant trees, with permission/dissusion with the garden director, and I don't think we have an apple tree yet.
This evening I am reinstalling windows (again) trying to fix my internet card driver issues. Hopefully this will work. It has been so incredibly frustrating calling Dell and having them tell me to do the same things I've already done 500 times but I think this might actually work. Keep your fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment