Saturday, August 19, 2006

WOo HOo!

I have lots of announcements!!

1. Derrick is home!! We survived 3 weeks apart!

2. Derrick’s car is SOLD! A highschool guy bought it as his first car- he was so excited that he locked his key in the car within 6 hours of owning it :) I guess they got into it because the spare was with Derrick in CA.
3. Derrick found us an apartment! Email me if you want our new address. I will hopefully be sending out little post cards.. but it may not happen in the midst of all the other things we have to do… like pack.

4. We will be heading out Labor Day weekend.. either Friday or Saturday. So if anyone is free let me know and we will LET you come over and carry things down two flights of stairs! Aren’t we nice? :)

5. My sister and I are having a yard sale on the 26th. I have a computer, dining table, lots of clothes, violin, and other odds and ends to sell. If anyones interested let me know and I’ll give you the address or you can buy it before the yard sale.
I think thats about it. Our apartment is an absolute wreck. Even worse than usual if thats possible. Yay! The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment