Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Transportation Issues

What is it about rain that makes people forget how to drive? Its like the raindrops swell up the impatient part of the brain causing it to overtake the part that knows how to drive. This morning I saw a car in the straight lanethat decided he wanted to turn left.. so he did. Luckily the people around him still had part of their driving brain intact so they didn’t hit him (or her), but I was dumbfounded. I admit, my impatient portion does tend to swell in slow rainy day traffic but I have never let it get so out of control that it disabled my ability to drive. I am really looking forward to the time when I will no longer have to drive myself to work/school. Hurray for public transportation and bike friendly cities!

No comments:

Post a Comment