Friday, July 28, 2006

One Month til Blastoff!

Its exciting and scary to think that in about a month we will be leaving NC for the west coast! I have been thinking about the things that I will miss (besides people) and here is what I've come up with:
* When the air is so humid and hot that it can't help but explode into a afternoon thunderstorm. The smell as the mist rises up from the hot asphalt as the temperature is temporarily cooled by the pouring rain.
* The beach!! According to annonymous sources west coast beaches are cold and rocky :(

Thats all I have so far..
I guess to go along with that I should make a list of things I am looking forward to in CA:
* Low humidity
* Public Transportation
* Being with driving distance of San Francisco, Wine Country, Lake Tahoe and probably other places that I don't even know about yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment