Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just another garden post

V love my garden.   Even when everything else is going horribly, I can find solace there.  Perhaps I am like the crazy cat lady, except with plants.  Its spring so everything is starting to pick up- its even rained a couple times so I just come by to visit and magically my plants are watered.  
So I know the internets are just dying to know what I have growing this year so I will tell them!
First exhibit: my one survivor strawberry.  All the rest died from neglect last year.  
Here is the view facing north- things look really great from this direction; a couple small broccoli plants on the left, chard and beets on the right and herbs and flowers in the back.
But then you inevitably have to turn around to find this:
Look at all those weeds!  Those are on my to-do list for the weekend.
While I was picking some flowers I heard a rustling and looky there!
 
Here leezerd leezerd...
  
There you are! Posing so nicely!  He didn't seem to nervous about the crazy lady with the camera.  And then on the way out I spotted some poppies in a fellow garderner's plot.  I love poppies!
This concludes our garden tour, please come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment