Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter!!

For Easter weekend we went to visit Emily and Mark in Palo Alto! It was fun and really great to see them. It was kinda weird not to go to church though. Definitely my least 'spiritual' Easter in terms of actions but I think that made me focus more on connecting to the Easter message personally. . . if that makes any sense.
For our visit, we left early Saturday morning and went to the Monterey Bay aquarium. It was definitely the coolest aquarium I've ever been too (out of the total 2 aquariums..). My favorite was the jellyfish exhibit. They had the lighting just right so that they looked really cool. The picture to the left is on the deck of the aquarium. You could look out and see seals and otters! Sunday we went down to SF to Golden Gate Park. It was cool- I expected it to be very open but it was woodsy. There are lots of eucalyptus trees that smell funny. To me they smelled like BO but that might be because Derrick has evergreen scented deodorant ;) After the park we went out for Chinese- after driving around and around for 20 minutes looking for a place to park. If I ever move to SF I am biking everywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment