Monday, February 19, 2007

Long Weekend!

Hurray for presidents day- a much needed day to catch up on things! Here are some pictures- the top ones are our new apartment!! in Davis!! that we move into in less than a month!! Needless to say I am excited. Last week the train just didn't come two mornings and then this morning I overslept and missed it completely so I had to drive. I am feeling very done with the train. I am counting down until March 15.
The bottom left are the flowers Derrick got me from Valentines :) And the bottom right are my sprouting seeds! The really tall ones are cucumber and the smaller ones are tomatoes. I also have peppers but they haven't sprouted yet.
This weekend we went skiing with Emily and Mark. It was fun! Saturday we went cross country skiing at Royal Gorge- it was fun but a lot like work :) Sunday we went downhill skiing at Sugar Bowl. I went down some intermediate slopes.. with the bruises to prove it :P Overall a very fun but exhausting weekend. Luckily I had yesterday off.
My computer is fixed, finally! yay! I had two tests on Friday- Microbiology and biotech. The MB one was really hard- pretty sure I made up answers for at least 2 questions. The biotech wasn't bad.. or maybe I was just too tired to care. We will find out later in the week! Well, time to get back to the real world!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly!

    Congrats on the new apartment! That will be so nice not to have to ride the train and haul your bike to/from it. It looks so nice! I'm glad things are going well for you. Skiing sounds like so much fun!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I found your blog through the dirtydish friends page. Yours is so much prettier than mine!! How'd you swing that? Anyway, I was reading this, and I started to stress out for you, and I got to the resolution part at the end and was SO relieved. And it was then that I realized, I don't know this person at all! Ha! I'm glad it all worked out, though.

    ReplyDelete